Sunday, September 17, 2017

The End is Here

You know what? I look at the stats for this blog from time to time and the number of people who are reading this have been very gradually diminishing. I'm fully aware that part of the problem is the fact that I only write once a week and it's hard enough for me to remember to post something, so how much harder must it be to remember to read it?

But I'll start posting more on Facebook when anything momentous (or just funny) happens and I think I'm gonna wind this down as of today. Feel free to comment if you feel strongly about it, or just email me occasionally, ask what's going on, and I'll be happy to report in. It's been over seven years since I started this right after I retired. And the older I get, the less exciting my life is. But at this age, that's the way I like it.

Love to you all and happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment