Sunday, June 11, 2017

The Gang's All Here

Their visits are always short, but much appreciated. Joe and Mary Jane came in Friday afternoon and Rob got here Saturday morning. We went into Houston for lunch at Federal Grill with Kitty, Cathy and Mike, and Jim and Sharon. The rest of the clan was at the Astros game, but we managed to have fun without them. The food was great and the company was better. It's always so much fun to get together with Kitty and cousins whenever they're here. The gang is heading out in the morning, and although our visits are never long, I always love having them here.

Also very good news is that I found a new Zumba class at the Y and went three times this week! So I'm hoping that two days of yoga and three days of Zumba will be my summer routine. I really love the new class (thus far) and even though I'm not great at it, it's actually lots of fun.

It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment