Saturday, January 9, 2016

Apricot Day

Cousin Kevin had the last party at his house to celebrate his birthday and the Texans playoff game. He's also just sold his house. It was on the market for $15.8M, but don't know what the selling price was. The buyer also wants all the furnishings so moving will be a challenge since closing is Feb. 1. Glad it's not me!

Since it was his birthday, I brought gifts of apricot jam, apricot crackers, and apricot brandy (sadly, the brandy didn't cost enough to be very good, but I told him that). And fortunately Kitty told me she loves apricots, so I'm guessing she got the jam and the crackers.  And unfortunately, I didn't get to try any of it because he didn't open it (but not really disappointed... don't really love apricots).

This is the clan settling in for the game which turned out to be a major disappointment from the first score by Kansas City on the kickoff. But it's always a party with this gang, regardless of the situation. I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment