Thursday, January 28, 2016

Data Privacy Day

Okay, maybe I needed this one. It wasn't exciting, but I changed passwords on my financial accounts. I've always felt like they were very safe passwords, but I guess that's not always the point. It took longer than I expected, but I feel safer now that I did it.

It was also wine day, but since that's not officially celebrated nationally, it couldn't count. Our group is growing (imagine that) and I'm sad to admit that when I called the restaurant saying that we were coming, I actually said, "The old lady winos are coming this afternoon." I didn't hear the words until they came out of my mouth and I was instantly sorry. However, the girl on the other end of the phone didn't even flinch... just said, "Okay, we'll be expecting you."

No comments:

Post a Comment