Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Chocolate Ice Cream Day

Not realizing what I would be celebrating today, yesterday I bought some chocolate and peanut butter ice cream that is 150 calories per pint. I thought I'd found the holy grail until I came home and tasted it. Yuck! So I mixed some with Cool Whip today and it was much better. I shouldn't have been so naive. How could it possibly have tasted like real ice cream?

This morning my temporary bridge came out and I cried a little when I looked in the mirror.  Now I'm officially old! I can't believe I have no front teeth, but I suppose I'll forget all about it once I get the permanent bridge.  I went back to the dentist's office and was told the swelling had pushed it out. Good thing because if that ever happens in public, I'll be mortified!

I've started a coloring group in my neighborhood and we met this afternoon for the first time at the clubhouse. There were 11 of us and everyone brought their own supplies. It was fun because we just visited while we colored and it was much more enjoyable than coloring alone. We'll meet once or twice a month and will probably bring wine in the future. That'll make it even more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment