Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month

I nailed this one! Banana, pear, and spinach in my morning smoothie; asparagus with my lunch; and broccoli for dinner. I wish I did this every day, but I try. Kay came to Katy for lunch today so we could get caught up. She and Jack are having to change Kori's care plan, which is putting a heavier burden on them, but she doesn't complain... just talks matter-of-factly about what it all entails. They are such strong people. And Patti, we missed you. I know you, too, are going through a rough time, but Kay and I are both praying for you and Tom. Hang in there!

It's really hot here, but what else is new? And obviously, we're not the only ones suffering. Just be grateful if you live somewhere that's not so miserable. This is the time for traveling to Canada... something to consider next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment