Thursday, June 30, 2016

Social Media Day

I'm far from the queen of social media, but I did share a dog video on Facebook this morning. Karen posted it first and it was incredible... a dog doing a slow modern dance with his owner and he had his back to her! Just moved with the music. And I can't teach my dogs anything. It was pretty awesome, so if you want to see it, here's the link: http://www.littlethings.com/dog-dance-beautiful/?utm_source=pit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pets

Other than that, didn't really do much today except go out to lunch. I wouldn't have gone since I went out yesterday, but it was to my favorite restaurant, so I was unable to decline. And it was yummy! Now I'm getting ready for my next trip to Memphis on Saturday. Don't believe I've been out of town on back to back weekends since maybe never. Oh well, gotta go with the flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment