Monday, July 11, 2016

All American Pet Photo Day

I can't begin to explain how difficult this was. It took lots of treats and lots of time and lots of pics. Glory follows all the rules and Simon is the wild child... he doesn't like to stay when he's close enough to smell the treats. But we did it! Now... there should be a new paragraph here, but for some reason I'm having technical difficulties., so don't judge.  A new Tai Chi class has started at the clubhouse and today was my first day. I loved it much better than yoga, mainly because it moves faster and you don't have to hold every position. It's going to take a few classes for me to feel comfortable (and maybe a few YouTube videos), but I think this is my new thing. And it helps with flexibility and balance, both of which I've proved in the last year that I need help with. Here's to a new year of no more accidents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment