Thursday, July 21, 2016

Junk Food Day

Granted, my junk food probably isn't the same as most of the American population, but I did it regardless.  For lunch I had guacamole and hummus with chips as well as sunflower seed snacks. And I did double duty in that it was all salty.

My tire was flat again this morning, so spent several hours (again) at Avis. I'm going to be really pissed if it goes flat again, but I'' let you know.

And I discovered this evening why Glory's "licking her privates" condition has gotten worse. I give her a pill with her dinner every day and as she walked away tonight, I noticed that the pill was still in her bowl. And I even drench it in coconut oil to make it more appetizing. I intended to watch to make sure she came back and got it, but got sidetracked doing the dishes. And the next thing I knew,  I could hear Simon licking her bowl and when I looked up, he had gobbled it down. And who knows how long he's been doing that? Bad dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment