Sunday, July 24, 2016

Cousins Day

This photo was taken at Grandmother Wiggins' funeral and includes two Wiggins cousins (Debbi and me), three Flanagans, and 11 Lyons with only Cathy missing, although I'm sure she'd been there. The front row is all of Grandmother's children and only Uncle Charles had no children present. I really love all my cousins and feel blessed to have so many. The Lyons family is probably the biggest reason I came back to the Houston area... they are some of the happiest, most loving people I know and how proud I am to be related to them!

And since it's also National Tequila Day, I had a margarita before dinner and toasted to all my cousins... Roebucks and Wiggins!

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Charles Wiggins' girls were there in spirit. Proud to be your cousins❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed! I have cousins somewhere in this world. Wish I knew them.

    ReplyDelete