Monday, July 25, 2016

Thread the Needle Day

Metaphorical meaning: Finding a path through two opposing views, often used by politicians. What a coinkydink! I just bought this tee shirt and wore it for the first time on our morning walk before I even knew that I was celebrating the day. And this is EXACTLY how I feel. I do not like either presidential candidate and still am on the fence about how to vote. As I see it, the choice is between a crook and a time bomb... not happy with the odds either way.  But I sure do love my dogs and am happy that they keep my mind off this horrendous election. As a matter of fact, I think I'll take them for a walk right now!

And thanks, Sissy and Judy for your comments yesterday. Cousins are definitely important in my life, especially since I don't have children. And that was just one side of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment