Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Cell Phone Courtesy Month

As my contribution to cell phone courtesy, I received a call from a friend while waiting at a crowded gate at the airport. I briefly considered answering it and then turned it off. No one wants to hear my conversations (nor do I want to hear theirs).

The trip home went smoothly and then when I went to pick up Glory and Simon, I got to witness first hand Dig Dog Camp. Seven dogs all barking like crazy when I walked in the house and that alone would have been enough to drive me nuts. But Hannah, Cathy's youngest daughter, is a trooper. She said she was exhausted but hadn't done anything. What? I told her I'm pretty sure seven dogs qualifies as a full-time job. Even though she told me Glory had played a lot with two of the others, both of mine were very happy to head for home. And mama, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment