Monday, July 18, 2016

Get Out of the Dog House Day

Okay, so now stay with me on this one. I went out to go to Tai Chi this morning and had a flat tire on the rental. Since I was only going to the clubhouse, I just drove my car instead. When I got back I called the rental's roadside assistance number and they sent a guy out pretty quickly to put the spare on. So then I had a dilemma... do I take the tire to be repaired and send Acura the bill or what? So first I called Avis and the guy said to just bring it in tomorrow and they'll either fix it or give me a different car. Now, I've been driving this Dodge Durango since April 15th and have no idea when the new airbags will be here for my car, so I'm kinda looking forward to a new one. We'll see what happens.

So after all that I was going to the store to buy candy for National Sour Candy Day and decided, what the hell? I live in a house with dogs, therefore it could be considered a dog house (albeit a damned fancy one) and I did get out today to go to my Tai Chi class, so there you have it.  I got out of the doghouse today.

No comments:

Post a Comment