Wednesday, July 13, 2016

French Fry Day

I was nervous about this and even looked up calorie counts before I went to McDonald's for an order of small fries (230 calories). I figured that wasn't too bad so combined the fries with a hard boiled egg and more Jello for lunch. And to tell the truth, it was quite satisfying. Although I have to admit that the fries weren't as tasty as I remember and that's a good thing.

I failed to mention on July 1st that I was at that point halfway through this ridiculous goal. And had I researched it further, probably would have never attempted it. But by golly, I'm not a quitter (actually yes I am, but not in this case) and even though readership is down, I promise to see this through to the end. But thank goodness I've jumped over the hump!

No comments:

Post a Comment