Thursday, July 14, 2016

National Hot Dog Day

I haven't eaten a hot dog in many years, not because I don't like them but because they don't agree with me. But I was in Costco this morning and I've heard so many raves about their hot dogs that I bought one. And damn, it was good! But the grease kinda got to me. However, I'm still glad I tried one and celebrated the day.

This afternoon I had an appointment with the electro physiologist to see what he thought about my low blood pressure/dizziness. He called it orthostatic something and said I definitely need more salt. So for two weeks I'm to eat much more salt and drink lots of water to see if I improve. If not then I have to do a tilt table test, which he assured me is easy but boring. I'll be strapped to a table for a period of time while my heart is being monitored and the table tilts to see when I feel dizzy. Either way I see this as no big deal. My biggest problem is more salt because I really don't like it anymore. My wine group went out this evening and they suggested margaritas with salt and dirty martinis. Can't do that every day, but I do love olives so that will be my first step. I'll figure this out and I know many of you are wishing you had my problem. The grass is always greener...

No comments:

Post a Comment