Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Fried Chicken Day

Now I love fried chicken, but quit eating it years ago because it doesn't like me as much. Granted I've had the occasional splurge, but almost always regretted it. I was ready to go all in today until I remembered that I can't bite into a good drumstick like I could before the big fall. So I drove through Chick-fil-A and got eight nuggets (Glory and Simon shared one). It didn't disagree with me, but nor was it real fried chicken like I remember. I just might have to have a do over for this one at Popeye's after I get my permanent bridge.

It's so hot here that on our morning walk at 7 AM, I had to cut it short and even had to sit on a park bench for a short while. Fortunately, I don't think the dogs love the heat either, so I don't feel guilty. Pretty sure I'll get to water aerobics before the week is done. It's the only way to survive this.

No comments:

Post a Comment