Thursday, February 25, 2016

Chili Day

I've never been a big fan of chili, so was delighted to learn that Wolf Brand makes a chicken, white bean chili. I ate it for lunch and it was actually pretty tasty (with my sweet potato tortilla chips), although I won't be buying it again. I'm getting used to eating different things and don't hate it as much as I did at first.

Back to the podiatrist this morning and since my foot isn't much better, he told me to wear the boot for 4 to 6 more weeks. Yuk!!! Actually, I really only wear it to walk the dogs and when I go to the elementary school, so it's not that bad... just a big, fat nuisance! This time if it doesn't get better, I'll have to have an MRI. Matters not, I've just gotta be able to walk. And I have two little furry friends who agree.

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you for sticking to it. You play the cards you're dealt without bitterness and resentment, and that's cool. I'm using a walker to get around and it's still painful with every step. Doc says maybe four months for my torn tendon to heal, but I don't mind. I can still get around. Karen sewed me a multi-pocket bag for my walker so I can carry my phone, my iPad, a pen, and other stuff. Used Tanzanian patterned cloth and it looks and works great. I think of you every time I walk with it. God bless you. Love you, Sis.

    ReplyDelete