Monday, February 22, 2016

Margarita Day

Well, I had to make a run to the liquor store this morning because I tutor on Monday afternoons and couldn't put an outing together. But my little second grader has decided recently that he doesn't like coming here. So, since he is obviously the decision maker in his family, he now only stays to do his homework and then is allowed to leave. So what it boils down to is I only help with the homework and don't get in any extra tutoring. He used to love math games on the iPad, but has grown tired of them and I've been through all the free ones I can find.

I'm certainly okay with it, but never know how long he'll be here. He chose to leave at 4:30 today, so I invited Ann Roe over for a margarita and to see the new sofa. It's actually the same style as hers, but a different configuration since it's a sectional. So we had a mini-celebration and caught up with what we've each been doing. It's nice to have good friends as neighbors. Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment