Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Tortilla Chip Day

Well you know I would go the healthy route if possible. I actually bought these before I knew I'd be celebrating them one day. And believe it or not, they're quite tasty and I couldn't tell the difference between regular store bought chips. Granted, I never eat tortilla chips without some sort of dip, so I made guacamole for lunch plus a little turkey jerky for protein (not in the guacamole). This just may make it into the lunch rotation. It was good.

I saw the eye doctor this morning and she said there is some improvement that I'm not able to discern, so I got a new prescription and will order new glasses at Costco tomorrow. She also said that the astigmatism was reduced dramatically and that made her happy. Didn't really matter much to me because all I care about is the prescription. I'll get back to you on how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment