Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dog Biscuit Day

Known internationally as Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day, this is the day we celebrate dog biscuits. I guess the rest of the world feels the need for the word "appreciation" just so no one would be compelled to eat them like on all the other food days. Isn't that silly? As a special treat, I gave Glory and Simon some new organic peanut butter and carrot biscuits... yum! Now who the hell would think to put those two flavors together? But they loved them and they're good for Simon because he can't eat grain or meat due to a skin allergy. So his dog food is salmon sweet potato. That I can deal with because sometimes that's what I have for dinner myself. I'm just grateful today wasn't all about a food I have to eat. Sometimes I wonder if this wasn't the stupidest ideas I ever had (to quote Frank Wiggins... and he would have told me that for sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment