Monday, February 8, 2016

Clean Out Your Computer Day

This one was way too easy. When I googled how to clean up a Mac, I was told to empty the trash. Wowzer, that was definitely something I hadn't done in a long time and is just so easy. I switched to a Mac maybe three years ago and I just wish I'd done it sooner. It's just so much easier and safer than a PC... love it!!!

I took the dogs back to the dog park this afternoon, since my foot still hurts and I only spent two seconds cleaning out my computer. We were alone so it wasn't as much fun as yesterday, but Glory still got to run a bit.

Cataract surgery is in the morning and the only thing I'm anxious about is getting up 30 minutes early. I'm so spoiled now that I can get up whenever I want. Typically in the winter I get up at 7:15, so any time that starts with a 6 causes me anxiety. That's so silly. I'm sure the surgery will be just fine and am trying very hard not to get my hopes up. I'll let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment