Thursday, February 11, 2016

Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk Day

The original proverb was "No weeping for shed milk" as referenced by James Howell in 1659. Not really sure what "shed milk" means but 1659 was a very long time ago, so I'm sure it meant spilled. Obviously unexpected things happen in life, sometimes daily. With a positive attitude, life is so much brighter and easier. And actually more fun, which is what I'm all about.

I have no one but Frank Wiggins to thank for my ability to think positively. It really does make life so much easier. At our wine night gathering, everyone saw me in my big boot for the first time. I briefly explained the problem and then told them about today's national celebration. We laughed about it and the conversation moved on. And that's exactly the way I hope to deal with any future misfortunes...  laugh and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment