Sunday, February 7, 2016

Send a Card to a Friend Day

This one was fun (and very unusual for me). I actually sent out several cards as long as I was at it.  I wish I would think to do that more often.

But here's the best part of my day... Yesterday while at the ATM of my bank, I noticed a small dog park nearby. I've been to that bank many, many times and have never seen it, but I decided then and there that I would take the dogs there sometime. Then last night, while walking to the bedroom, I developed a sharp pain on the bottom of my foot. I have no idea what it is, but it still hurts and I could barely walk the dogs around the block this morning. So this afternoon, off to the dog park we went! There was a family there with their two dogs and Glory had a ball. Simon just kept to himself, as Simon does, but the other three dogs romped and played together. What a godsend because I didn't have to do anything. Yay!

And now I'm off to a super bowl party. Go Panthers!

No comments:

Post a Comment