Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Artichoke Hearts Day

So here's the deal... I had every intention of incorporating artichokes into a meal today. I went to the grocery store this morning and added artichoke hearts to my list. I bought some, but was meeting Kay for lunch today, so they'd have to be for dinner. After dinner, I opened the fridge to get the green beans that I add to Simon's food to help him lose weight (he loves them) and there was the can of artichokes, front and center. Too late, so I celebrated by buying them, but will have to consume them another day. I think that counts.

But Kay and I had a great lunch and afterward went to a friend of Natalie's (Kay's daughter) to pick up a backyard castle for sweet baby James. The friend lives in Katy in a huge and gorgeous house. She has four children, twin 2-year-old girls and  7- and 9-year-old boys. There is also a Great Dane and I was in awe. And the older I get, the more amazed I am at women with more than two children. God bless them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment