Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cheese Doodle Day

I much prefer Cheetos to cheese puffs, but made an exception for the day (not that I ever buy Cheetos).  I'm not sure if I would have bought some, but Sharon's granddaughter, Bella, was coming over for tutoring this afternoon, so I figured I'd give her the rest of the bag to take home. The photo was my lunch and I'm not going to lie... I enjoyed it.

When Bella got here, I explained the situation and she was delighted! She ate the whole rest of the bag. Her mom, Emily, had taken Bella's brother to a soccer game and I had to laugh when Bella told me the soccer field was her personal hell. She was excited that she had an excuse to get out of it... this from a kid who hates math. We worked on math for an hour and then she helped me move stuff to the garage for the sale next weekend. Afterwards, she offered to walk the dogs and I certainly couldn't pass that up. She's a real sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment