Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Old Stuff Day

Man, I needed this one. Once, and only once, a year, the residents of Heritage Grand hold garage sales. I haven't participated in one yet, but it's coming up March 12th and five members of our wine group have decided to join forces and make it a party. The Friday evening before it's open to residents only and then Saturday morning will be open to the public. I've been putting off looking for items to sell, but on Old Stuff Day, how could I not?  So I scoured cabinets and closets and came up with more than I expected. This should be fun, as I'm sure there will be wine involved on Friday evening and Bloody Mary's on Saturday morning. Can't wait... there's nothing I love more than getting rid of stuff, making money, and drinking with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment