Friday, March 18, 2016

World Sleep Day

This was certainly perfect timing for me. After going to bed late last night and with the onset of Daylight Saving Time, I was able to sleep an extra 30 minutes this morning. Glory gets me up with the daylight and since it doesn't get light quite so early, I got to sleep in. I also tried to take a little nap this afternoon, but I just have trouble napping. Perhaps because I sleep so well at night (thanks to my doctor prescribed meds).

I went to see Sage this morning due to spring break and was so glad I went. She had to have surgery on her hand Wednesday since she broke her pinkie last weekend in a fall.  Understandably, she was a little depressed about it, but as usual, if she's down when I get there, she's always smiling when I leave. As am I. And I'm happy I'll see her again on Sunday. She needs as much cheering up as she can get and it works both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment