Saturday, March 12, 2016

Plant a Flower Day

The garage sale went off without a hitch this morning (Bloody Mary's helped), although we didn't sell as much as we'd hoped.  I was the high seller, making $116 and was happy I didn't have to bring any of the heavy stuff back home.

Although I was exhausted when we were done, I had to come home and plant a flower. I actually planted some Calla lily bulbs, so can't post a picture yet. I was so tired and dirty that my shower was actually the high point of the day.

It's also Girl Scout Day, which I didn't realize until after I'd planted the bulbs. Wish I'd known sooner because I took Girl Scout cookies to share at the garage sale and then I wouldn't have had to plant the bulbs. But now I'm glad it's done because that's the kind of thing I can put off indefinitely.  I will sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment