Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Puppy Day

I'm certain we all know that there is absolutely no way I could have gone to see puppies today, because I just may have brought one home. I've never had a puppy because I don't feel strong enough to train them (kind of like children). But I found this photo that looks just like Bella would have looked as a puppy. Just adorable!

On a sadder note, when I took the dogs for a walk this afternoon, we happened upon a bunny, lying on the sidewalk and not moving. But he looked up at me with his big brown eyes and my heart broke. I obviously couldn't do anything about him with the dogs and Thomas was coming for tutoring very shortly, so I just prayed that someone would come by and take care of it, one way or another. I couldn't stand it, so after dinner, went back and he was gone. God bless my neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment