Sunday, March 6, 2016

Frozen Food Day

I started the day right with frozen blueberries on my cereal. Afterwards I went to visit Sage and we had a great visit. We always listen to gospel music and talk about faith and hope. I never knew when talking to Hope if anything I said sunk in, but Sage is a different story. I really believe she listens when I tell her that she needs to focus on taking care of herself and try to stop worrying about what's going to happen in five years. She worries way too much for a 16 year old. And she's always smiling when I leave, even if she's depressed when I get there, and my heart is filled with joy.

Later I met Roy for lunch, so no frozen food. But for dinner I ate leftovers. I didn't take the vegetables out of the freezer, but that's where they came from originally, so I'm good with my day's assignment. And it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment