Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

I spent an hour with Sage this morning and took her a little Easter gift of hand cream and a chocolate bunny. We had a good discussion, as always, and we both enjoyed our time together.

Then I headed to Kay's house for a Kubik Easter celebration. Kay's husband, Jack, is one of five children and they were all there with their kids and grandkids. Lunch was wonderful and I was happy reconnecting with many of the folks I haven't seen since Kay and Jack's wedding in 1975.  I had to leave before the egg hunt, but I'm sure all the kids went crazy. I know for a fact there were lots and lots of eggs.  The bunny was busy this morning!

And then this evening I watched Jesus Christ Superstar. My tradition has always been to listen to the music on Easter, but now with streaming, I can actually watch the movie. I think it's exceptional and never grow tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment