Friday, March 11, 2016

Middle Name Pride Day

My middle name is Kay and one reason I love it is that one of my best friend's name is Kay, as well as a cousin. Besides that, what else goes well with Penelope? I'm not sure how it was chosen for my middle name, but I have no complaints.

Heritage Grand (my neighborhood) is having our annual garage sale this weekend. It's the only time we're allowed to have garage sales and I haven't participated until this year. Six ladies in our gang went in together to have a sale. Tonight was the preview for residents only and tomorrow it will be open to the public. We made a party and had wine and food while neighbors stopped by to shop. It was a fun evening, although we didn't sell a lot. None of us were ready to do serious negotiating until tomorrow.  And in the morning we'll have Bloody Mary's for the sales team. This is the only way to do a garage sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment