Friday, March 4, 2016

Pound Cake Day

I forgot to celebrate this at lunch, so had to do it after dinner out... too much food. I had strawberries left from Strawberry Day as well as some Lite Cool Whip, so had strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was good, but I probably didn't enjoy it as much as I would have if I'd had it with lunch. The best part of all this is that I'm so careful with everything else I eat on a sweets day, that I haven't gained any weight thus far. Hope I can stick with it.

I got my new glasses and went back to the ophthalmologist so she could double check with the prescription. The good news is that after the cataract surgery and switching from progressive lenses to bifocals, my vision is close to 20-30... the best it's been since I've moved to Katy and probably before that. With macular degeneration the progressive lenses don't give me the maximum vision field that I need to focus, but the bifocals do. Just have to get used to the line and then I'll be happy. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment