Friday, May 6, 2016

Beverage Day

Since I only drink water and wine (worked for Jesus, right?), I decided to share a beverage with Dad and Uncle Tommy today... Clamato and vodka. I love it, too, and never have one without thinking of two of the strongest men in my life. It always makes me happy... in more ways than one.

Our dinner group tried a new Italian restaurant tonight. Lesson learned... we're not going back. Food was mediocre and the service was awful. When it's a new restaurant we always give them a second chance, but not so tonight. At least we laughed a lot and although a 20% tip was automatically added to our bills, most of us gave the waitress a little extra. She was close to tears at the end and it actually wasn't her fault, as far as we could tell. Always give them the benefit of the doubt... that's my motto, (possibly learned from Frank Wiggins, my hero)

No comments:

Post a Comment