Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hummus Day

Whew! Dodged a bullet today. I didn't think to look up the day until this afternoon and was delighted to find Hummus Day because I actually have two different kinds of hummus in my fridge right now. Along with some raw carrots. So that was my afternoon snack (although I usually don't have a snack). It's also May Ray Day which I noticed earlier in the week and assumed this one would be a snap. Just walk outside, catch some rays, and done. However, we haven't seen the sun today and it's been pouring all afternoon. Glad there was a backup plan.

Addendum: After I posted this about 6:30, the sun peeked out so the dogs got a proper walk instead of a quick spin around the block and I soaked up a few rays. So I did double duty today... Hummus Day and May Ray Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment