Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wine Day

Seriously? In February I celebrated National Drink Wine Day and now this. I love whoever makes this stuff up! Next we'll probably have National Buy Wine Day or Red Wine Day or whatever. And I can't complain a bit. In order to celebrate today (since every day is Wine Day for me), I just had a little extra and was damn glad about it.

I saw Bryanna today for the next to last time. I told her that I'd try to see her next week (no school Monday and 1/2 day Thursday), but wasn't sure if it would interfere with any end of year class activities. Her face just fell and it broke my heart. So I told her I will be there one day if only for 30 minutes, but today was not goodbye. And truth be told, I felt just like she did. I'll make this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment