Sunday, May 1, 2016

Egg Month

Last night before we finally headed to bed, all the women decided not to put on makeup this morning for breakfast since we were everyone was driving home. Best plan ever! A peach named Norman cooked each of us an omelet to order and mine was delicious. We all sat around drinking coffee (them, not me), rehashing the weekend, and making plans to get together again. It really was all pretty perfect.

And then the rains came! The drive home was pretty miserable. Took me over five hours instead of four, but the light at the end of the tunnel was seeing my babies again. I farmed them out this time... Glory to the home of her best friend, Justine, and Simon to Ann Roe. I'm so blessed to have such good friends, old and new. What a great weekend! It was good for my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment