Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Shrimp Day

I don't eat much shrimp, but do love it, so I liked this day. My concoction was edamame pasta, spinach, garlic, shrimp, and parmesan cheese. I didn't season it enough, so it was pretty bland today, but when I eat the leftovers, that will all change.

I can't got to the elementary school this week due to state testing, so feel a little lost, especially since today was one of the days I go. So I went to Home Depot for plants and HEB for shrimp this morning, which helped. Glory's buddy, Justine, came over this afternoon and although she's six years younger than Glory, she really didn't want to play much today. It was sad watching Glory nipping at her and being ignored. So we're heading out for our evening walk now. Maybe that will cheer her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment