Monday, May 30, 2016

Water a Flower Day

Of course it's Memorial Day, but I wasn't able to do much celebrating. And due to the amounts of rain we've had, my flowers really didn't need watering, but my calla lilies seem to love it, so they got a little more.

I was supposed to see Sage yesterday, but couldn't because I was in the ER. When I called to tell say I wasn't coming, I asked the receptionist to please explain what had happened, but from past experience, was doubtful she would. So I decided to go today, even though I look horrible because those girls live with so much disappointment and I didn't want to create more. When Sage came out to see me, she was shocked. I immediately asked if she knew why I didn't show yesterday and she said no. Adding quickly, "And you shouldn't have come today!" I didn't stay the whole hour but we talked about her fears and concerns about leaving. I'm pretty sure she was a little mad at me when I left, but hoping that she will think about things I said and realize I'm right. Who knows.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment