Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Renewal Day

Granted it's also Star Wars Day, but that ain't happnin' here, so I was perfectly happy with Renewal Day. I reorganized my closet for summer and not a moment too soon... it was a mess! And I'm not really sure I would have done it now, were it not to celebrate the day. Yay me!

Thomas, the second grader I tutor, came this afternoon and just as in school, he's seriously restless this close to the end. He tries to goof off a lot and today he was touching my face (as he sometimes does) and then reached down and put his hand right on my boob! I was so surprised that I didn't react quickly enough, but I got it together and just said he couldn't do that. Is that normal at age 8? Seemed a little weird to me, but also a little funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment