Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cinco de Mayo

I celebrated at lunch all by myself (as usual) with a margarita, guacamole and chips.  I even put the margarita in the glass I painted to make it even more festive. Granted the chips are made out of popcorn, but I like 'em and I think it was a perfect celebration!

Not to change the subject, but the mosquitoes are killing me!!! After all the heavy rains we've had, they've taken over the city. I even have to put on repellant just to sit around the house because they must hover around the back door until it opens and then dart in as fast as they can. I believe I'm going to have to call a service to spray once a month. Not sure what they charge, but at this point I'm pretty sure I don't care. These suckers are bleeding me dry!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the mosquitos, but at least they are not carrying malaria like they do here. Happily, they don't swarm here. I remember how it was and believe paying for spraying is the way to go. Love reading your blog. Love you much.

    ReplyDelete