Friday, May 20, 2016

Streaming Day

Obviously this is a newly created day, but I liked it. I started streaming a series from CNN about the 60's and it was fascinating. Can't wait to finish it!

This morning I visited with Brianna, my 4th grader, and enjoyed our time together as usual. She said that as soon as school's out, she and Mason will be going back to spend the summer with their parents in Louisiana and will possibly get to stay. For their sake, I hope they do, but don't know how probable that is. If they do come back for next year, I will be their mentor. But again, I hope they get to stay.

Our dinner group went to a new restaurant this evening called the Restless Palate and all of us agreed, our palates are restless no more. All of their food selections were out of the ordinary and all were delicious. We tried mashed cauliflower with horseradish, fig and black garlic flatbread, grilled Romano salad, pear and pecan flatbread, among many other things. This place is absolutely going into our rotation and for now, once a month. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment