Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Walnut Day

I've known for quite some time that walnuts are probably the healthiest nut, but I've been hung up on almonds. So I bought some walnuts this morning and snacked on them several times during the day. And I give 'em a big thumbs up!

I visited Mason at school today and started getting a little sad because there's only two weeks left. He and his sister might be moving back to Louisiana to live with their mom and dad and I really hope they do, but will certainly miss them. However, I'll start with two new kids next year, so it isn't all bad.

I took the dogs over to Connie's (Justine's mom) house this afternoon to play. Glory and Justine play like 10-year-old boys and Simon just barks at them. But Connie and I enjoyed some chocolate wine and pretty much ignored the dogs. They burned calories while I ingested them, but I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment