Friday, May 13, 2016

Blame Someone Else Day

I only have Glory to blame for the fact that I'm not getting enough sleep. I've always been a sleepy head and now feel the best after 8 1/2 or 9 hours. However, Glory wakes up with the daylight and is ready for her walk. It's hard for me to go to sleep before 10 or 10:30, so the result is less sleep. That bitch!

I had a wonderful lunch today with our regular lunch bunch... Kitty, Cathy, Sharon, Ann Dulin (Little), and Kay. We haven't gotten together in months and I don't go into Houston as much as I used to, so I just loved seeing them all and spending time together. Kitty had just won $4,000 on a gambling excursion and insisted on treating (Cathy usually picks it up when we're at Federal Grill). We always share appetizers and desserts, along with our individual entrees. It's such a special treat for me that I always overindulge. But for that, I can only blame myself. Wah, wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment