Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mediterranean Diet Month

Today is National Buy a Musical Instrument Day, which I think is a little over the top. I mean, couldn't it have just been Play a Musical Instrument Day? But since it's not, I stopped into my Walmart Neighborhood Market this afternoon, on my way home from visiting Sage. We played cards  for the whole hour and she was very withdrawn. I couldn't get her to talk much, so decided it was okay to just spend some time together rather than trying to pry into what the problem was (although I did try for a time).  But I digress. I was hoping to find a kazoo or harmonica, but to no avail. And I didn't have time to go anywhere else because Kay and Kori were coming over. Kori napped while Kay and I had an adult beverage and visited. We hadn't been together for a while, so had a lot to catch up on.

And this evening I had my leftovers from dinner on Friday... Penne Mediterranean. It was made with all the ingredients that are popular in the Mediterranean so I think that counts. And it was deelish!

No comments:

Post a Comment