Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Receptionists Day

After getting the stitches out of my mouth (hallelujah!), I stopped to get a small bouquet of flowers and took them to our receptionist at the clubhouse. She was so surprised that I'm pretty sure no one else did anything. She's fairly new and I really don't know her yet, but I told her we do appreciate her. Can you imagine all the old fogies she has to deal with on a daily basis? A job I wouldn't wish on anyone!

Thomas came this afternoon and I certainly earned my money. All he wanted to do was talk. He wanted to know (again) why I wasn't married anymore and why I never had babies. Then he told me I should find my husband again and get back together. When I explained that he married someone else, Thomas thought I should meet his wife and we could be friends. This kid's wheels never stop turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment