Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sense of Smell Day

Omigosh, we all had such a good time today. This morning Donna and I went to what was supposed to be a tour of the school, but unfortunately, the speakers before the tour spoke for an hour and a half without a microphone and from where we were sitting, we couldn't hear a word. It was awful! Okay, but that was the worst part of the day. 

Then we headed to lunch where we met Barbara and her husband as well as another couple. We spent two hours at the restaurant drinking and socializing. By that time, Suzan and her husband checked in at the hotel, so we headed back. When Donna and I each hugged Suzan, we were enamored with the smell of her hair. So we all went to her room to get a spray ourselves and write down what it was... first thing I buy when I get home. 

Tonight was our dinner dance, which was also fun. The food was good, we danced, and then headed back to the hotel for drinks in the lobby. That way we could see everyone who came in and reminisce a little more in a quieter setting. And now I'm ready for bed. So glad I came!

No comments:

Post a Comment