Friday, April 15, 2016

Tax Day

Since I never get a refund, I always wait until the 15th to file. I know that we have till the 18th this year, but I have to file on tax day. If I'd paid quarterly based on what Turbotax suggested last year, I would have owed $86, but oh nooo... I cut back so owed $1586. I'll do what they tell me from now on.

My day started early by going to the Acura dealership to get a rental car because of the airbag recall. I wasn't planning on doing it until a teenaged girl was killed in my county a couple of weeks ago because of the airbag. Acura is paying for the rental, so why not? I got a Dodge Durango which is quite a bit bigger than my RDX. But I wanted a car I could pair my phone with. The only bad news is that it doesn't fit in the garage with my car. They've been swamped here since the girl died, so the rental agent told me that if I wait a few weeks I can switch out for another car. I may wait till Rob gets here at the end of May and can teach me how to use this one because it is a nice ride. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment