Thursday, April 14, 2016

Volunteer Week

Bryanna and I had lunch together today and she was quick to tell me that today is National Dolphin Day. She knows about my blog and so proud that she knew the day because her teacher had told them this morning. I didn't really know how to celebrate dolphins, but we talked about them for a while (it's her favorite animal), as well as all the movies that have been about dolphins. And of course, I was volunteering by being with her, so it was a win-win day.

Then the Real Winers of Heritage Grand went out this evening which is always a good time. The weather was beautiful and I can't complain about a thing. Okay, maybe this damn boot, but I've actually grown accustomed to it now, so it's just a nuisance... not really anything to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment