Thursday, April 28, 2016

Soft Pretzel Month

Today is blueberry pie day, but I'm not a fan, so just had to have a soft pretzel. I had to go to Target this morning and they sell a great one, so that was my lunch.

This evening the winers took our new painted martini glasses to one of the ladies' houses and had all kinds of martinis...  chocolate, lemon drop, and cranberry cosmos, as well as strawberry daiquiris. Plus lots of delicious appetizers. Actually everyone only had one martini and then we all switched to wine for our second drink. Perhaps we made them a little too strong. But now we have the mixin's to do it again sometime. It was fun, but I'm driving to Alexandria tomorrow for my 50th high school reunion. And it looks like I'll be driving in rain tomorrow and Sunday, so I certainly didn't want to overdo it tonight. I'm excited for the big trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment